Monday, October 10, 2011

44 Hari Menunggu Cinta Hati Saya

salam bloggers..

This is the day for my Enchek BF saya berangkat ke sana....Saya kena tenang untuk dia...Saya kena kuat untuk dia...Semoga segalanya dipermudahkan oleh-Nya....airmata saya mengalir dengan sendiri bukan sebab sedih but i'm proud of him for being there as Tetamu Allah...Thank Allah for sent Him to me...Will wait for him here....will keep his heart that he told me to keep it up....i will Enchek BF....will remember all the pesanan...i will...i will...i will....waiting for the last call from him before his flight at 9.30 pm tonight...Hope to hear his voices.....the time is running so fast...will wait for you for 44 days...do love u so much....thanks a lot for give your arms...thanks a lot for give me happiness....thanks a lot for give your 'CINTA' to me...safe journey and safe for everythings...i will take care for what have you leave for me here....the tears drop so fast right now...i will miss u Enchek BF...

EE : still waiting for Him..miss..=(..BF is My ButterFly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails