Thursday, October 13, 2011

Subhanallah .....

Ya Allah...
I miss him..
I miss his voice...
I miss his smile...
I miss the way he look at me everyday...
Absolutely i miss his eyes ..=(
I miss his text message in my phone...
I miss his smell....
I miss his arm for me....
I miss his surprise...
I miss all about him...
Ya Allah...Ya Rabbal Alamin....
Hope HE do the best there...
Doing all the Haji with the peaceful heart...Barakallah....
My Enchek ButterFly...EE will wait you here....
Moon in the sky...Sun in the sky...
Please send this salam...
Please send this hug...
Please send this miss...
to
My Enchek ButterFly..
miss...miss...miss....
Perasaan ini indah...Subhanallah....
=(

EE : Please be strong...His Heart always with u..Keep it as you promise to him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails